The landscape of playgrounds nowadays has changed so much, you can no longer feel in touch with the nature. How we miss those days where we can bury our sibling’s favourite toy in the sand, send our playmate up in the air on the wooden see-saw and get off the seat just to see them plunge, cross monkey bars until our armpits hurt and jumping off the swing when we are at the highest arc.
We play, we fall, we pick ourselves up and we play again. Tough situations build strong people.
- Tricep Dips – 15 Reps, 3 Sets
- Incline Sit Ups – 15 Reps, 3 Sets
- Hanging Oblique Raises – 15 Reps each side, 3 Sets
- Saw Pikes – 15 Reps, 3 Sets
- Standing Chest Press – 15 Reps, 3 Sets
- Incline Push Up – 15 Reps, 3 Sets
- Hanging Leg Raise – 15 Reps, 3 Sets