Ladies, are you embarrassed with that jiggly arm of yours every time you wave goodbye to that special someone? Worry no more! There are a couple of exercises you can do to tone those arms without looking too “muscular”.
In this home workout video, we put together a routine you can easily do at home with just a mat and a water bottle (in replacement of dumbbell). Between each set, make sure you rest about 30-60 seconds before working on the next. Here is an example of how it can be done.
- Start with the first exercise.
- First set – repeat action for 15 times (reps), stop and rest for 30 seconds.
- Second set – repeat action for 15 times (reps), stop and rest for 30 seconds.
- Third set – repeat action for 15 times (reps), stop and rest for 30 seconds.
- Go to the next exercise.
Alternatively, you can work on the first set of all exercises and move on to the second set, then complete the last set of the entire routine.
Summary of the workout:
- Overhead Tricep Extension (Dumbbell or water bottle) – 15 Reps, 3 Sets
- Tricep Dips (Bench or sturdy coffee table) – 10 Reps, 3 Sets
- Push Ups (Yoga mat) – 10 Reps, 3 Sets
- Commando (Yoga mat) – 10 Reps, 3 Sets
You can replace the standard push ups to an easier one shown below. Repeat step 1 and 2 in reps of 10.